We’re using a new system for registration this year.
To register for camp, simply:
Click the button below
Select the right camp session for your camper(s) and fill in the required information. Please submit a new form for each camper!
After you submit your registration you will receive an invoice through email within two weeks
$100 deposit/camper is required upon receipt of invoice to reserve space in the camp
Registration closes July 1st.
Special medical needs? We will have a health supervisor on site. The health supervisor is prepared to handle medical conditions treatable with oral, topical, or inhalable medications which have been under good control medically for at least a month. We can sometimes accommodate a child with other medication requirements but we evaluate that on a case by case basis. If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
PAYING FOR CAMP
We recognize that families have different abilities to pay, and therefore offer 3 price tiers for each camp.
Tier 3 represents the actual cost of camp. Tiers 1 and 2 are subsidized by supporters and donations.
Tier 1 - $699
Tier 2 - $755
Tier 3 - $795
All children receive the same camp experience. Registration includes food, housing, professional instructors, a ticket to a professional summer stock performance at the BHP, a t-shirt, and more.
We offer payment plans in 2 installments or monthly payments due the first of each month. Select your payment plan in your camper registration form! Payment is due in full on July 1st.
In the best of times, the arts create connection, community, belonging, and joy.
In the worst of times, the arts create all of that and more—and most of all, the arts create hope.
Thanks to the generous support of BHP alums and community members, tuition assistance may be available for families that cannot afford the Tier 1, 2, or 3 pricing.
Tuition assistance applications are evaluated on a first-come, first-served basis, while funds remain. This year, the tuition assistance application is included in the registration form (Please select Tuition Tier 1 to apply for assistance).
If you need to apply for assistance after registration has been submitted, please contact email@example.com for a separate application.
Another option for making camp possible is Family Fundraising. You can learn more about this option here.
To support our scholarship program, please click "Donate" at the top of the page. Once redirected to a new tab, enter your payment information and select "Camp Tuition Assistance" for how you want your donation to be used. Any and all amounts are welcome and appreciated!
• If BHP cancels any camp sessions your deposit and any additional payments you have made will be FULLY REFUNDED.
• We believe that camp cancellation policies should be simple and fair, with a little room to make judgment calls when special occasions arise.
• If you choose to cancel* your reservation on or before April 15th, your deposit and any payments will be fully refunded. If you cancel your reservation after April 15th but before June 15th, your additional payments will be refunded but not your deposit.
• Any cancellations made on or after June 15th will not be subject to a refund. That being said, we will review any special scenarios and are willing to make exceptions when appropriate.
* Cancellations must be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.